FUSION and Cheddar today announced a new, unscripted point-counterpoint show: “The Point with Jon Steinberg.” Each week Cheddar founder and CEO Jon Steinberg will sit down with two of the biggest names in business, finance, media, entertainment, or technology to discuss their differing perspectives on the same subject. The half-hour, ten-episode series will premiere Thursday, February 15 at 10:30PM.
The premiere episode will feature Arianna Huffington, CEO of Thrive Global, and Gary Vaynerchuk, CEO of VaynerMedia. Set to appear in future episodes include:
- Cooper Hefner, Chief Creative Officer of Playboy
- Michele Promaulayko, Editor-in-Chief, Cosmopolitan
- Ray J, Hip-Hop Artist & Founder, Raycon
- Nash Grier, YouTube/Internet Personality
- Chef Danny Bowien, Co-Founder, Mission Chinese Food
- Elana Karp, Head Chef & Culinary Co-Founder, Plated
- Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports
- Jenna Wolfe, FOX Sports’ “First Things First” host
- Lyn Slater - The Accidental Icon/Influencer
“Our audience craves enriching programming that shares their curiosity, sharpness, and passion. We are excited to see the intimate, engaging interviews that have become a staple of Cheddar translated into a long-form format,” said Daniel Eilemberg, President of FUSION.
“The Point with Jon Steinberg” expands on a partnership that started between the two companies in 2017, now with a focus on original long-form programming.
“FUSION’s young, modern approach makes it a great partner for Cheddar and we are thrilled to be expanding our relationship with them,” said Steinberg. “So many of the existing business interview shows are geared towards older audiences and we are excited to have a chance to produce engaging long-form interviews with a range of entrepreneurs that people in their 20s and 30s will be inspired by.”
Find out where to watch FUSION here.